Application Support TechnicianSupport
Application Support Technician- Eternity, AppDynamics, EUM, Linux, Windows, AIX, Runbook- Permanent- Cheshire
I am working with a market leading organization who are looking for an Application Support Technician to join their core team. You will be well established with a number of years experience in a role as an Application Support Technician. You will be able to provide high quality business technology support by liaising with multiple stakeholders across the company. This role sits within a high priority team working on a high visibility project, with reports reaching board level, so is a great opportunity to add significant value to a strategic initiative.
- Ideally you will be skilled in using Eternity software, but as a minimum you must be an expert with AppDynamics or other APM tools
- Experience with End User Monitoring EUM technologies
- Strong skills with automation programs such as Linux and UNIX
- Strong general background with application frameworks such as .NET or JVM
- Understanding of containerization and cloud technologies including Docker, Kubernetes, AWS and/or Azure
- Background understanding of middleware technologies including JBoss and TOMCAT
- Develop the relationships with a number of key stakeholder teams across the business, and act as a technology support champion
- Liaise with incident response teams to analyse how systems need to tooled in the future to make their processes more efficient and effective
- Identify division experts to act as internal team SMEs who can be your main point of contact that will champion your decisions over new tools and embedded software
- Be able to present technical and non-technical information to board level in person and in written reports
- Identify any gaps in the system and develop the technical plan for what activity needs to take place to resolve this issue
Application Support Technician- Eternity, AppDynamics, EUM, Linux, Windows, AIX, Runbook-Permanent- Cheshire
McGregor Boyall is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.