- Salary: GBP 140 per day - GBP 160 per day
- Location: Northern Ireland
- Job type: Contract
- Reference: BBBH138039
My client within the financial services sector is seeking a strong Resourcing Partner to join their organisation based in Belfast to support across all functions on a permanent basis.
They need a tech recruiter to support their business in the attraction and sourcing of top talent. The role is high volume and very transactional, so although there is no delivery, you are required to deliver ''agency sent'' candidates to the Hiring Managers, being involved in the sell etc. This is a fast-paced and exciting environment and is a great opportunity.
- Client management to socialize the new engagement model, including approach and SLAs.
- Development of strong partnerships with internal client base including Chiefs of Staff (COS) to ensure alignment with Program objectives
- Implementation and ongoing management of Program to consolidate nonpreferred supplier community in order to achieve cost savings and streamline supply base
- Renewals of existing contractor resources including end date and spend depletion management
- Ensuring all requests for contractors are in alignment with Resource and Location Strategy
- Responsible for accuracy and data integrity of contractor requests for approval
- Responsible for ensuring Recruiting Support resources achieve 24-48 hour cycle time for completion of onboarding (Due Diligence, IDs, Visa clearance, and Work Order finalization) for all resources (onshore and offshore)
- Supplier management to ensure adherence to operating principles and quality levels from supply base including responsiveness and ability to deliver effectively
- Proactive management of legacy subcontracting utilization via action planning with each preferred supplier to ensure exposure is reduced/eliminated over period of time
- Ensure complete and accurate information/ data in sourcing system including bill rates, start dates, end dates, job description, manager information, etc.
- Ensure all rate increase requests are accurately and comprehensively documented via the weekly template for management review and approval.
- Strong organizational and detail oriented skills
- Staffing Subject Matter Expert
- Ability and experience working in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Ability to multi-task on a consistent basis
- Supplier management experience with staff augmentation providers including day to day tactical management and strategic performance management
- Strong problem solving capabilities
- Experience with automated end-to-end sourcing tools including implementation and organizational change management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including solid presentation skills.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.