Client Onboarding AdvocateOperations
The Client Onboarding Team is responsible for client experience, implementing and managing a smooth process to handle all of the aspects of onboarding a client to ensure that they are ready to do business with Capital Markets (across all asset classes).
The Client Onboarding Advocate role will involve simplifying the client experience and eliminating delays by taking ownership and mobilising the appropriate resources to ensure a timely and satisfactory resolution for the client and Citi.
Working in partnership with clients and several teams in Sales, Legal, Compliance, Credit, Operations, etc to ensure that time to market is minimized and the client receives exemplary service on their introduction to Citi.
Additionally the candidate will be responsible for identifying opportunities to centralize and optimize the processes to constantly improve client satisfaction and the overall group performance.
- 4 years experience in managing Client Relationships in Financial Services operations roles desirable.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong Onboarding and KYC background.
- The candidate should be comfortable in a fast paced, multi-tasked environment
- The ideal candidate will have knowledge of the full spectrum of products across Global Markets; Equities, Fixed Income, FX, Prime Brokerage, Futures, Clearing and Commodities.
- Experience of working within a strong regulatory/control environment
- Ability to manage time appropriately and is organized
- Excellent leadership and teamwork skills
- Strong analytic ability, attention to detail and strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate (written/verbal) effectively at all organisational levels.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills - ability to build relationships quickly and to gain respect/influence with key clients/internal contacts.
- Strong customer service skills and senior stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to plan and organise workload within tight deadlines, meeting day-to-day objectives as well as longer term strategic goals.
- Comfortable working independently in a dynamic and challenging environment.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.