IBM Mainframe AnalystSupport
Mcgregor Boyall are actively looking for an experienced IBM Mainframe Analyst to join their prestigious client on a contract basis.
- Initial debugging of defects or issues raised by the test teams or overnight batch failures.
- Maintain the non-production environments, to permit consistent testing by developers, SIT testers, end users and clients. Including VSAM files, DB2 Tables, CICS regions, JCL and OPC/TWS scheduling.
- Software configuration & management in the SIT / UAT environments.
- Support partner application and external client testing.
- Communicate effectively with technology partners and clients on a regional or global basis.
- Working with CICS (RDO changes)
- DB2 development and/or administration.
- Tivoli Scheduler OPC/TWS
Knowledge/experience of SDLC, ALM, ServiceNow, OMEGAMON for CICS.
This role is urgent in nature. Please forward your most recent CV in Word Format for immediate consideration to email@example.com.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.