Executive Assistant to ChairmanHR
My leading international client is looking to bring on an experienced executive assistant.
The role is to provide high quality support to the chairman of this global business with responsibility for day to day personal administrative support and assistance.
Candidates will have to:
- Provide comprehensive diary management for the chairman incuding working closely with fellow colleagues and EA's to organise executive meetings; project meetings; 1:1s with direct reports.
- Liaise with external clients to arrange meetings either onsite and at an alternative international locations
- Book meeting rooms/venues, ordering catering and organising the provision of any equipment necessary
- Collate reports/papers in advance of meetings
- Manage the holiday rota of the chairman as well as their team members' holiday
- Arrange rail/air/car travel and accommodation for business trips in line with company policy; liaise with other EA's when multiple directors are travelling to same destination.
Candidates should have:
- Experience as a Personal/Executive Assistant to an MD at a tier one bank or FTSE 100/250
- Hard working & proactive work ethic
- Highly focussed on delivering world class customer service
- Dynamic problem solver with the ability to think on their feet
- Excellent planning & organisation skills
- Professional attitude/approach to work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office application skills
- Enthusiastic and confident to challenge