Assistant General Counsel-Consulting FirmIn-House
- Responsible for the review, drafting and negotiation of a variety of commercial contracts and other legal documents in English and Arabic, including form engagement letters and contracts, client form agreements, third party reliance letters, subcontracts, vendor agreements, trading agreements, acquisition agreements, memos as well as other legal documents ;
- Responsible for providing advice to consultants and corporate support functions on legal issues generally, including the legal/contractual implications of commercial business decisions and compliance related issues;
- Analyse new and changing laws and regulations;
- Identify liability exposure and provides creative solutions to manage and reduce risk;
- Interacts with outside counsel
- Assist with all matters related to legal support of the businesses, including compliance, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and corporate reorganizations;
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.