Mcgregor Boyall are actively looking for a Business Analyst to join their prestigious client in Aberdeen on a contract basis.
The successful individual will have comprehensive knowledge of data protection law, specifically the upcoming EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), preferably supported by a GDPR qualification, as well as significant data management and data protection experience. They will be responsible for ensuring that systems and controls are in place to enable the company to comply with its obligations under data protection legislation. They will be responsible for ensuring that the integration programme promotes privacy and data protection compliance across the design and implementation of new processes, procedures and IT systems, in order to satisfy GDPR rules.
- Analyse, monitor and oversee the systems and controls in place to ensure compliance with data protection laws, specially GDPR
- Co-ordinate organisation wide risk assessments on data protection compliance
- Ensure that the integration programme promotes privacy and data protection compliance
- Review and monitor the designs of IT Systems implementations and data migrations and provide advice about the assessments where requested
- Review and monitor the business processes, policies and procedures associated with storing, accessing and protecting personal data, from a GDPR Perspective
- Co-ordinate a gap analysis of new business processes, policies and procedures and IT Systems, and produce a summary report with recommendations for additional controls
- Provide guidance on design of data storage, data access processes and data policies
- Co-ordinate compliance with GDPR and provide guidance on compliance standards and translate them into business and data management requirements
- Co-ordinate the development and management of an adequate data protection strategy
- Ensure the correct categorization of data fields
- Provide appropriate guidance of business change activities related to data protection and access
- Raise appropriate risk and issues to the project manager and business stakeholders as necessary
This role is urgent in nature (1 Month notice period is fine). Please forward your most recent CV in Word Format for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.