Information Governance Project Officer
Our client is looking to have a project officer join them in order to help support the development and delivery of the department's programme objectives through co‐ordinating, facilitating and supporting the department to deliver activities across multiple programme/project workstreams.
A key element of this post is the ability to work within the Information Governance team, to liaise with and co‐ordinate Information Governance project activities with Senior Managers, external contacts and a diverse range of staff throughout the business.
The post holder will be responsible for the development and implementation of robust information governance policies and processes within the Information Governance Department.
MAIN TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the delivery of an effective and a high quality administrative service to the Information Governance Team;
- Contribute to planning, managing and delivering of the programmes as part of the wider IG Strategy, GDPR and associated action plans
- As part of the Team ensure all enquiries are dealt with, in a courteous and timely manner, and by responding or resolving routine and/or urgent enquiries using own initiative or escalating as appropriate;
- Under supervision of Information Governance Advisor, assist staff with completion of Privacy Impact Assessments/Caldicott applications and Information Asset Register surveys;
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with personnel at all levels both within and out with the organisation, promoting and facilitating the work of the Information Governance team;
- Contribute to the communication strategy and assist with action plans in IG/GDPR and be responsible for updating the plans on an ongoing basis;
Production of Material
- Produce accurate documentation, correspondence and reports, including the preparation and updating of the IG action plans;
- To support the IG Managers in the production of clear, concise and timely reports, drafting reports, collating, interpreting, and analysing data as required for the highlight reports to Information Governance and Security Group;
- Responsible for collation and checking of the Information Asset Register, including risk assessment of information held and subsequent updating and maintaining on an ongoing basis;
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.