- Salary: SGD 180000 per year - SGD 220000 per year
- Location: Singapore
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: NQ1222801)
The ideal candidate should have the following skills:
- MUST HAVE: Overall strong experience in the capacity of a Data Architect. Strong background in projects involving large amounts of real-time data, in memory database and big data.
- MUST HAVE: Prior background in application development and implementation (Java/J2EE stack). Strong exposure to e-commerce, internet or mobile banking projects would be advantageous.
- EJB, JMX, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JMS
- XML, XSL, JAXP, SOAP, REST, JSON
- Hadoop, Hive, Kafka, Cassandra
- Oracle, MS SQL, Sybase
- MUST HAVE: Strong experience in Retail or Wholesale Banking domains.
- MUST HAVE: Exposure to full SDLC as well as methodologies, i.e. Scrum or Kanban
- Good understanding of Confluence, Jira etc.
- Strong data modelling skills in UML etc.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills and ability to lead a team of Technical Leads (both internal and vendor resources) in delivering towards projects
- Good understanding of TDD/BDD approaches
- Strong analytical and communication abilities
Key Words: Data Architect, TOGAF, Agile, Team Management, Vendor Management, Retail Banking, Wholesale Banking
For more information please contact Nicole Quek (R1323731)
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330