Retail Banking Programme Management ConsultantProject Management & PMO
Retail Banking Programme Management Consultant
A rapidly expanding Management Consultancy, with offices in the UK, Europe, South Africa and Asia (Singapore & Hong Kong), are looking to appoint a Programme Manager with strong Retail Banking experience to deliver a digital solution to their Customer. You will be facing off to Mandarin speaking senior Stakeholders.
- 10-15 years minimum of Project/Programme Management experience in Financial Services
- A good understanding of Retail Banking technology and any first hand digital transformation experience
- Strong Stakeholder Management experience on a regional / international level (APAC)
- Familiar with industry standard project management methodologies (PMP, Prince 2) and relevant tools (MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good communication skills, written and verbal, with strong documentation capability
- Experience of working closely Application Development teams and comfortable with levels of knowledge around SDLC
- Preferably with previous experience of working as a Senior Technical Consultant delivering projects to Banking Customers
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established consultancy with a growing footprint in Asia. A competitive salary with the opportunity gain equity within the business.
For more information please apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note all applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Reg: R1215587
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330