Director, Corporate Investigation and Business IntelligenceRisk
As the Practice Lead, you will be responsible for leading 3 vertical teams (Fraud & Investigation, Brand Protection and Business Intelligence) on sales, client relationship management, and project execution. You are also required to develop and strengthen the current client relationships and attract new businesses.
- Develop strategic business direction and key objectives and ensure effective implementation of business plans
- Partner with other service lines to create integrated offerings and solutions for clients
- Full ownership of the 3 vertical businesses P&L
- Build team, set clear performance targets, and provide recognition and constructive feedback to team members
- Identify new opportunities through market awareness and networking
- Minimum 12 years' experience in areas of Fraud Investigation, Compliance, Computer Forensic, Risk Management and case management
- Demonstrate thought leadership and ability to engage very senior level customers to achieve desired outcomes
- Ability to strategize and deploy the right resources to achieve targets assigned
- High integrity and professionalism
For more information please apply online or alternatively email your CV to email@example.com (R1217440).
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330