Cyber Threat Intelligence VPTechnology
Cyber Threat Intelligence - VP - Banking
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Cyber Threat Intelligence working for a market leading financial services organisation. Reporting to senior management you will act as the key point of contact for all issues surrounding Cyber in setting the direction and write the success metrics leading the organisation into a new era for Cyber.
Operating as an individual contributor you will oversee virtual teams in managing the service for the bank regionally. We are looking for someone who can not only demonstrate strong subject matter expertise in Threat Intelligence but can also lead people and projects.
- Develop and manage the bank's core cyber infrastructure and services
- Interface with the security operations team and threat intelligence identifying areas for improvement and resiliency for the bank for APAC
- Capture the requirements of the business and set the agenda following in-depth gap analysis carried out by the Cyber team
- Provide thought leadership to all areas of the bank regarding Cyber improving awareness and manage the key stakeholders
- Act as a key member of the bank's steering committee representing Cyber, sharing your vision and negotiate the backing of your management team
- Lead implementations of new toolkit as advised by the management team
- Proven capability in cyber leadership ideally in the financial services sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate security and risk-related concepts to both technical and nontechnical audiences
- Proven experience in building out Cyber capability from scratch ideally within another blue chip company
- Considerable amount of experience in Cyber with notable certifications and industry memberships
- Must be able to show a genuine passion for Cyber and can talk confidently about the industry and industry trends
- Capable of operating to tight deadlines and work in a high pressure environment
For more information please apply online or alternatively email your CV to email@example.com or call 65 63947077. Please note all applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330