Senior E-Trading Algo Technical LeadTechnology
- Salary: SGD 200000 per year - SGD 240000 per year
- Location: Singapore
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: NQ122809
- Drive the revamp of the FX E-Trading platform for the APAC region with the focus on areas such as liquidity management, pricing, hedging, position management, order management etc.
- Assess current E-Trading systems thoroughly before working on the Greenfield design and development (C++ & Python) of new platform.
- This role is based on the trading floor, working with London and APAC quant traders to define requirements and solutions for the new platform.
The ideal candidate should have the following skills:
- MUST HAVE: All-rounded development and technical leading experience in the Investment Banking sector, particularly delivering high performance, low latency systems
- MUST HAVE: Main programming exposure in C++, Python & Linux
- MUST HAVE: Since this role is based on the trade floor, thorough knowledge of FX products and exchanges (if not Equities) is crucial
- MUST HAVE: Candidates must not only speak to traders about algorithmic strategies but also be able to develop his/her own strategies for the revamped platform
- Real-time and multi-threaded programming as well as network programming experience (TCP/IP, SNMP etc.) is required in this role
- Strong database knowledge (SQL, Oracle PL/SQL etc.)
- Capacity to deliver quality code; ensuring deliveries have adequate unit and integration test coverage without relying heavily on test teams
- Ability and flexibility to work as both an individual contributor as well as a team lead
- Strong analytical and communication skills with reporting capabilities
**Open to candidates abroad who are willing to relocate to Singapore on a full-time basis.
Key Words: Algorithmic Trading, Electronic Trading, Foreign Exchange, Equities, C++
For more information please contact Nicole Quek (R1323731)
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330