PMO PlannerChange & Transformation
My leading consultancy client is looking for a PMO planner to join a global change function.
Candidates must have:
- PMO planning experience within a top tier investment banks.
- Ability to plan at all level of the Programme, including Workstream, Programme, Executive.
- Project planning, scheduling and management are key responsibilities within the role.
- Workstream lead/Project management experience is beneficial as you will be working closely with a project manager.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of planning, control, reporting, documentation & audit trails, quality planning, risk analysis, change control and budget management.
- Prince II certified.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.