Senior Project Manager - Asset Liability ManagementChange & Transformation
A leading financial services provider is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join a rapidly expanding and exciting part of the business. The individual will be accountable for the successful delivery of projects (Business and / or IT) that leads to the transformation outcomes that drive financial growth, operational excellence and customer satisfaction within the business.
End to end responsibility for the delivery of up to 4 concurrent complex projects (business change and IT)
Lead project planning, scheduling, resourcing controlling and reporting activities
Facilitate all project estimates required for the business case and then review / monitor all project budgets across full project lifecycle
Identifies and manages risks and issues
Understand the principles of Business Transformation & translate business/people change activities and project outcomes.
Demonstrates flexibility and mobility to support changing customer needs and new ways of working (including Agile development model, LEAN)
Support the Transformation Director with activities such as strategy planning, annual budget process, recruitment etc.
Key Required Skills:
- Excellent end to end Programme Management experience at a senior level
- Proven delivery track record of change / transformation with a good understanding of underlying technology
- Background in Pensions, Annuities, Asset & Liability Management and / or Investments and understanding of the products, regulations and the UK Pensions market.
- Adaptable approach to project governance & control.
- Third party relationship management
- Excellent communication skills to influence internal and external stakeholders up to Group Board Director Level Execs
- Management experience including working with Business Analysts and Test analysts is essential
- The willingness and ability to work without the constraints of a fixed office or desk location, focusing on outcomes and benefits, rather than tasks and measures⨪
- Prince 2 Practitioner, Association of Project Managers (AMP),
- Agile and Scrum - desirable
- PROSCI - desirable but not a requirement
Senior Project Manager, Pension, Investment, Business Change, Transformation, Third Party, 3rd Party, Stakeholder, Agile, Annuities, Asset & Liability Management