Procurement Business LeadERP & BI
Procurement Business Lead
Up to £62,000 £6k car bonus package
Our client is a blue chip organisation and is looking for a Procurement Business Lead to join the team on a permanent basis.
This is a key hire for the business; you will join Requisition to Pay and Supply Chain work stream, working with the business through the Enterprise Architects to determine areas of continuous improvement and define the solution.
- Attend Business working groups to drive best practice.
- Excellent knowledge of the business processes and ability to help improve them.
- Produce technical roadmaps that align with functional direction.
- Identifies product, process and documentation deficiencies and makes suggestions for improvement.
- Manage the design and implementation of processes and process improvements.
- Provides support and mentoring to resolve problems escalated from lower-levels of expertise within the organisation.
- Build relationships with core users to ensure we can support and work effectively with all areas of the business.
- Works with the end user, for enhancements to business processes and systems incorporating best practice.
- Reviews applicable 3rd Party products and activities.
- Acts as Functional Support Lead for larger application developments.
- Identifies new opportunities and ensures that they are effectively progressed.
- Identifies and documents cost savings/revenue opportunities for add-on services.
- Maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- Be at the forefront of technical knowledge in your specialism.
- SAP Procurement/ Supply Chain experience
- Agile Methodology experience
- Stakeholder management experience
- Must be eligible for security clearance
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global organisation, if interested and for further details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or apply immediately
Keywords - SAP MM, SAP SCM, SAP Supply Chain, SAP Procurement, SAP Materials Management, SAP ERP, SAP Project Lead, SAP Project Manager, SAP Business Partner,