SAP Functional Consultant (R2R)ERP & BI
SAP Functional Consultant (R2R)
SAP, Functional, R2R, Product costing, Finance, Accounting, SAP Sales, Procurement
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a SAP Functional Consultant to work for a market leading organisation based in Middlesex.
This role is accountable for the Record to Report Corporate Reporting stream and requires a high level of knowledge in SAP processes and FICO Solution with emphasis on Intercompany Product Costing and Special Purpose Ledger.
Key skills/experience required:
* SAP configuration experience in R2R and Product Costing essential
* Graduate or equivalent with experience of a Good Financial or Accounting background
* SAP solution delivery and support experience, acquired through delivery and support roles in SAP implementations
* A solid understanding of R2R and the integration between SAP Sales and Distribution, Procurement and Manufacturing Planning and Execution processes
* Continuous Improvement experience with sound judgement of how and when to apply it
* Research and learning capability to keep all job relevant skills up to date
* Interpersonal skills to be capable at building relationships across different stakeholder and functional groups
* Teamwork skills: experience of working effectively in large, complex cross functional teams
* Communication skills: experience of providing clear messages that summarise a desired direction whilst also having the ability to be able to listen and understand end user and business needs
* Planning skills: experience of following a detailed plan and reporting progress, achievements and managing slippage
Please respond with an up to date CV for further information.