Lead Data Architect/EngineerERP & BI
- Salary: GBP 650 per day - GBP 750 per day
- Location: South East
- Job type: Contract
- Reference: 13423789428472893473
An opportunity has arisen to work for a large insurance client in Bromley. This is a contract position.
Lead on design and development of analytical platform's to enable integration, analysis and insight of large data sets, as well as the development of reusable data assets and products. A blend of both hands-on development and architectural design and oversight.
Key requirements for the role:
- Data Architecture experience in design and delivery
- Migration experience from SAS/SQL preferably to cloud
- Strong background working with SAS
- Experience working on cloud based platforms such as AWS etc
- Advanced Data modelling and Data analysis skills
- Experience with SQL and NoSQl databases
- Strong technically with 2 of the following: SAS, JAVA, R, Python, Spark, Scala
- Exposure with either Qliksense, Tableau or D3
- Strong communication skills
If you are interested in applying please send an up to date CV to email@example.com
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.