Digital Learning ConsultantHR
- Salary: GBP 450 per day - GBP 550 per day
- Location: South East
- Job type: Contract
- Reference: BBBH138101
My client is an Oil & Gas company that is seeking an experienced Digital learning consultant to undertake the design of digital / eLearning components that will support the overall business agenda. This will involve providing design expertise to the learning function, and responsibility for the development of products and programmes that will insure the learning strategy and objectives are globally consistent. The opportunity is based in Feltham and is a 6 month interim role initially with high possibility of extension
- Work with SMEs to review source content, performance outcomes and learning objectives for new learning products and translating these into blended learning high level designs which can be built by a vendor or yourself.
- Managing vendors to develop (or developing yourself using Articulate Storyline, GoAnimate or similar) innovative digital and blended learning content (based on the 70:20:10 principles). The content includes formal and informal resources such as micro learning, online learning modules, and performance support resources (interactive pdfs and infographic videos).
- Understanding business requirements and building strong working relationships with project stakeholders at various levels in different functions of the business.
- Working on multiple project work-streams through to completion, including the development of communications plans, stakeholder plans and management of project budgets.
- Managing the review process co-ordinating legal, pilot group and wider stakeholder reviews and working with subject matter experts to collate and implement feedback.
Essential Knowledge and Expertise:
- 5 years in learning design/corporate learning teams
- Experience in designing and developing learning programmes relating to operational leadership, safety leadership or leadership in a high hazard industry is desirable
The individual we are looking to recruit is a creative learning designer/ developer with good project coordination experience and excellent stakeholder management skills. The core tasks will mainly be practical design and development of a range of learning resources. The skills we look for are:
- Blended learning experience (formal and informal) - Creative individual with good (including digital) skills who can design and develop learning resources that are innovative, effective and engaging
- Good understanding of ftf, online/social learning design and development. The social aspects include online forums/communities of practice, social networks, social engagement etc.
- Online learning and performance support resources - Design and development of interactive pdfs, video, animations, scenarios, gamification, and simple tools like well-designed fact sheets and checklists etc.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.