- Salary: GBP 20000.00 per year - GBP 25000.00 per year
- Location: South East
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: BBBH135101
My client is a global organisation that is seeking a strong Graduate Recruiter to support all aspects of hiring graduates into the organisation, typically equating to around 80 people per annum. As a business, the organisation is incredibly fast paced and needs an individual who is able to work well with fluid and changing requirements.
Core responsibilities include:
- Supporting on the 360 graduate hiring requirements from attraction to assessment selection and onboarding.
- Supporting the small team of 3 adapt attraction and hiring processes to changing business requirements as business requirements change
- Manage relationships with core university alumni and line representatives as part of the recruitment process ensuring top talent is attracted to the organisation
- Screening applications
- Review existing talent acquisition processes and assessments for graduates and make improvements where possible.
- Manage all graduate events, organising assessment centre, booking in business stakeholders, arranging the events and confirming all collateral
- Manage all administrative tasks for the team, including on boarding e.g. ordering equipment etc. for new starters
You will have some experience working as a graduate recruiter/recruiter either in-house or agency side with a passion for graduate recruitment:
- Ability to take ownership, to work autonomously and willingness to be accountable.
- Ability to multi-task, to perform effectively and efficiently under pressure and to adapt to change.
- Highly effective written and verbal communication
- Strong organisation & presentation skills.
- Flexibility to travel may be required.