Health & Wellbeing Consultant - EAPHR
- Salary: GBP 400 per day - GBP 440 per day
- Location: South East
- Job type: Contract
- Reference: BBBH138874
My client is a global blue chip organisation, seeking a Health and Welfare Benefits Consultant on a contract basis for an initial 3-month contract. The role purpose is to provide input and guidance on developing the detailed planning for and implementation of global EAP provision in the organisation.
To provide input and guidance in developing key ROI and quality assurance measurements for the implementation and continuous improvement of a global EAP provision. To support the project team in other areas as required.
The role requires an individual with deep technical expertise of global EAP service and practical experience in management of the global service within a complex business. The candidate would need to have previous experience of RFP to identify vendors, and negotiating delivery of a global service and then implementing a global EAP service.
Key Results / Accountabilities expected from role:
Provide technical expertise to the project team to support the delivery of the following accountabilities:
* Identify detailed quality assurance measures
* Identify efficiencies in reporting and opportunities for an increase of utilisation
* Build a global implementation plan
Experience & Expertise (essential educational, qualification & experience):
* Professional psychologist/psychotherapist with at least 10 years varied experience in relevant business environments
* Knowledgeable of and experienced in implementing a successful simplified and standardised global process or system across multiple countries and jurisdictions
* Experienced in presenting a compelling business rational for simplification of EAP services
* Proven strategic planning experience as part of a team in the delivery of a sustainable global EAP service
* Excellent communication and change management skills.
* Experienced in trauma management/critical incident globally
* Culturally sensitive and flexible to accommodate changing requirements
* Proven skills in time management, delivers on time and within budget
* Team player, respects the different points of view of colleagues and various stakeholders.
* Membership of appropriate professional bodies
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.