- Salary: GBP 330 per day - GBP 370 per day
- Location: South East
- Job type: Contract
- Reference: BBBH137020
My client is a global organisation operating within the Oil & Gas sector. They are seeking an interim HR Advisor to support their organisation based near Feltham for a 12-month contract. This is a Senior Advisor or Junior HR Business Partner role.
They are looking for someone with experience of managing the end to end performance, reward and talent processes. Ideally someone who comes from one of the Top 4 and/or large Blue-chip background.
The role holder will lead delivery in the UK of core people processes such as Reward, Talent Management and organisation development, in addition to partnering the UK line managers, and managing employee relations issues.
- Partner the UK line managers within Tax, Treasury and M&A, in delivering a full generalist HR agenda
- Contribute to development of annual global strategic people plans and lead delivery on UK aspects.
- Lead delivery in the UK of annual HR processes including talent review, performance calibration, and base pay review providing insightful analytics on a UK and global perspective.
- Lead all UK ER cases for these functions including grievance, disciplinary, performance management, and investigations processes, engaging key stakeholders (legal, ER team) where necessary.
- Lead delivery of UK impacts of any organisational design/development activities or change programmes.
- Provide timely and sound advice to line managers and employees, with the ability to apply knowledge of policies, procedures and legislation to complex situations
The role will be seeking an experienced HR generalist who has worked previously within a global matrix organisation preferably within the Oil & Gas sector or Top 4 and/or Blue chip (although sector experience is desirable and not essential). You will also need the following skillsets:
- Excellent stake holder engagement
- Ability to work at pace and prioritise multiple objectives
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.