HR Business PartnerHR
- Salary: GBP 450 per day - GBP 520 per day
- Location: South East
- Job type: Contract
- Reference: BBBH138305
My client is a global organisation operating within the oil & gas sector. They are seeking an interim HR Business Partner initially for 6 months to support their organisation in West London/Surrey with HR change and transformation.
The role will involve: Global coordination / leadership of the implementation of a global organisational change - Implement an agreed new global operating model and organisation - Support change management activities throughout the different phases of the project.
This role focuses in the procurement side of the business and leading the implementation of a new structure/model within HR in 5 countries.
- HRBP Generalist Experience
- Organisational, Transformational change experience
- Experience in a global matrix organisation
- Share services experience
- Procurement knowledge
- Project management experience
- Demonstrates sufficient business knowledge and commercial acumen to be effective in contributing to critical people decisions and developing people plans.
- Balances business requests with a primary focus on delivering key People Plan objectives aligned with business and function strategies.
- Partners with HR Manager to develop local implementation plan.
- Engages and influences leaders in the successful delivery of key people initiatives.
- Recruitment and Retention development and execution of strategic resource and retention plans to attract and retain the best expertise for the function.
- Partners locally with business to ensure robust attraction and selection.
- Development diagnose learning requirements and partner with specialists to develop and implement effective solutions that leverage group frameworks and tools.
- Work with leaders to ensure leadership development programmes are successfully implemented and members have individual development plan.
- Coach business leadership and line managers to build capability as a source of performance improvement, implements key L&D initiatives and programs in partnership with team leads and in collaboration with L&D team.
Reward and Performance
- Work with the reward team on suitable industry market data for job families and to maintain competitive reward strategies and interventions, particularly during pay review.
- Provide advice and guidance to business leadership on remuneration packages for new hires and existing staff, consistent with group policy and governance requirements Supports execution of key reward and performance cycle programs and initiatives.
- Facilitates business unit Performance Management (SMART objectives, Performance Review) and Reward (pay / promotion review, bonus, stock and recognition) processes ensuring alignment with business / individual results.
- Apply group frameworks and tools to assess future organisational capability requirements and action plans.
- Partners business to carry out annual talent review and ensure plan is developed and auctioned
- Work with leadership to drive rigorous talent management and succession planning agendas within each team.
- Primary point of contact for all local team leads employee relations matters.
- Delivery of disciplinary processes, including execution of investigations.
- Advises line management on employment regulations and procedures.
- Engage with ER and legal to ensure no grievances or employment tribunals as a result of poor practice.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.