HR Technology Project ManagerHR
- Salary: GBP 640 per day - GBP 700 per day
- Location: South East
- Job type: Contract
- Reference: BBBH140603
My client is a world class investment firm, seeking an HR Payroll Technology Project Manager to join their fast-paced organisation on a 6 month contract.
They need a solid Project Manager with experience running Payroll projects end to end, which have had to be integrated with other HR systems - in particular Workday. You need to be able to lead a project with a confident approach. Someone who can provide clear direction to the team, communicate effectively with stakeholders and who is also a subject matter expert on payroll and payroll integrations. A PM who can lead the development, design/re-design of the business processes & manage the transition to the new payroll system.
- Stakeholder engagement and management throughout the technology lifecycle. Experience of project delivery as well as on-going support and maintenance.
- Ensuring successful provision of enhanced services from the current set of applications and services, both internally developed and vendor supplied. Including managing the on-going change, enhancements and maintenance.
- Working closely with a global team to deliver all technology services for a global business
- On-boarding of new applications and services, both internally developed and vendor supplied into the current application suite and in support of the overall Technology Strategy and Road Map.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Experience and proven capability of working as a Project Manager within a technology organisation and within HR technology
- Delivery responsibility for complex projects, multi-year and cross functional with significant technology effort gained from a technology based career path
- Experience of delivering change to both internally built and vendor supplied solutions
- Exposure/ implementation experience of Workday is preferred
- A good understanding of HR processes and structure
- In depth knowledge and experience of managing and delivering technology change within an offshore model
- Experience and proven track record of vendor management and negotiation.
- Self-starter, team-player, and requiring minimum oversight and guidance. A real "can dao" attitude with high levels of resilience in high pressure situations.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills to present to/liaise with all levels of stakeholders.
- Ability to work well in a matrix-based and geographically-dispersed organisation.
- Ability to pick up knowledge of the business, new technology areas, new processes/methodologies and apply these changes in the day-to-day working of the Technology organisation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, confidence and ability to interact professionally with people at all levels.
- Holds a certification in (or can demonstrate extensive knowledge/ experience in the utilisation of) one of the Project Management methodologies (PRINCE/2, MSP, etc.) and an ability to adapt and enhance this across a global team
- Knowledge of Service Management best practice frameworks (eg. ITIL)
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.