HRIS Senior Analyst - Talent & LearningHR
- Salary: GBP 350 per day - GBP 450 per day
- Location: South East
- Job type: Contract
- Reference: BBBH138035
My client is a global Oil & Gas company seeking an experienced HRIS Senior Analyst on an initial 6-month contract. Based in West London, a solid background working within the HR Systems space and experience of working with the HR Learning or Talent related functionalities are key to the role. Good project management experience with the ability to understand, define and manage project plans, dependencies risks and issues is also essential.
Essential Domain experience:
Product or project management for HR end-user oriented applications; Experience & knowledge of HRIS projects or products; Good Knowledge of CSoD or other equivalent vendor platforms Good understanding of HR process especially in Learning or Talent areas.
- Function as internal consultant to HR community and senior stakeholders to deliver process improvement tools and methodologies to support business priorities.
- Work with external providers keeping up to date with best practice tools and technology needed to deliver modern portal and service enabling solutions
- Work with the Experience Team to define best practice user journeys and achieve best in class user experience for the proposed solutions.
- Ensure proper training and documentation is available for end users and/or operations team; Manage third party suppliers and providers;
- Project Management:Manage the requirements gathering, design and support the deployment of any agreed solutions.
- Establish operational objectives and work plans, and ensure performance against requirements with extended team and other management.
- Evaluate progress and against planned deliverables, and determine risk & issues Collaborate with the Product team to ensure deployments are integrated and transitioned to the steady-state successfully Key Challenges and Complexities of Role in the next 12 months Key Contributor / Lead / Facilitate requirement of technology to meet Learning & Talent agenda by participating in key forums and co-ordinating with key stakeholders.
- Manage multiple stakeholders and with their businesses' requirements ensure the right to be model and operational steps are fully agreed with right governance forums.
Essential knowledge, experience & expertise:
- Considerable experience of working as an end user or Admin in Enterprise applications.
- Experience of working with the HR Learning or Talent related functionalities.
- Good project management experience with the ability to understand, define and manage project plans, dependencies risks and issues.
- Knowledge of technology trends and ability to keep informed about leading edge technologies and their application to HR and HR solutions.
- Degree level education or equivalent.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.