Workday HR Data LeadHR
- Salary: GBP 600 per day - GBP 800 per day
- Location: South East
- Job type: Contract
- Reference: BBBH139920
Workday Data Migration Lead - Workday HR
My client is a global blue chip organisation seeking an HR Data Migration Lead to coordinate and deliver all activities related to the migration of the required data from the current solution (single, global SAP HR) to Workday.
Bringing Workday data model knowledge and migration experience, the job holder will work with the Process, Solution and Integration work streams to ensure that critical HR information is hosted in the right way in Workday and meets the clients process and reporting requirements.
- Migration - define and oversee the end to end data migration process for all phases; assist with populating data collection templates and conversion activities
- Data quality - provide expertise related to data extraction and cleansing, data mapping as well as validating the accuracy of data after upload; define and execute data verification and quality improvements cycles during the various migration cycles
- Configuration - provide Workday expertise during configuration phase, overseeing the overall data framework in Workday
- Integration - provide experience-based functional data guidance to the IT and SI teams to assist with interface design and data mapping aspects
- Follow PMO processes and produce required project artefacts and reports related to the Data workstream
Essential knowledge, experience & expertise:
Proven experience of successfully leading data conversion and migration activities in large, global Workday projects
- Strong understanding of business processes at the data level and best practices of the Workday HR suite
- Experience of working within the HR function
- Demonstrable HR business analyst or data architecture experience of a global nature
- Ability to identify and analyse data touchpoints and requirements between Workday Core HCM, Benefits, Payroll and Time & Absence functional areas
- Significant experience in managing diverse stakeholder group with differing requirements
- Workday certification in at least one HCM area
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.