Workday Project ManagerHR
- Salary: GBP 540 per day - GBP 590 per day
- Location: South East
- Job type: Contract
- Reference: BBBH139894
The Workday PM will work with the client leads for each of these areas along with SI partners. Specific accountabilities: Bring together the existing functional, technical, testing, architectural and data activities set under one integrated plan, Project manage the delivery of the integrated plan, working with the respective activity leads, SI and wider workstream leads.
- Develop an integrated project plan covering the functional, data and technical aspects of WSP
- Manage the integrated plan to deliver on time, to scope and within budget in a safe and reliable manner and in accordance with the organisation's Values and Behaviours.
- Manage risks, resource conflicts and interdependencies between WSP workstreams
- Build effective relationships with WSP stakeholders including workstream leads and wider key stakeholders
- Communication of project status to WSP Governance and PMO
- Identify and manage interdependencies and integration issues with other IT&S and HR projects ensuring Project and Programme plans are aligned
- Governance: Ensure all change requests are fully understood, impact assessments completed and the appropriate business justification has been received and funding approved. Deliver outcomes within defined governance models including Scope definition and acceptance, benefits identification and realisation, HSSE compliance and resource management.
- People Management: Manage workload to ensure team members are consistently managed and challenged. Promote effective teamwork in a cross Workstream collaboration and manage the resolution of interpersonal issues.
- Identify and onboard specialist resource e.g. Time & Absence SME's
- Ensure that the implemented solutions meet compliance and data privacy requirements;
- Deliver solutions that ensure operational integrity and on-going reliable availability of the systems to the business.
- Manage engagement with Workday Delivery Assurance Manager during all key stages of the project
- Outstanding project management experience, acquired through multiple large project delivery in global organisations;
- Specific experience of operating within a complex global organisation which is geographically dispersed;
- Demonstrable experience of delivering Workday and complex integrations;
- Experience of working with the HR function;
- Able to manage budgets in excess of $5m annually;
- Able to manage project risks and dependencies;
- Risk & Issue Management.
- Project management in an Agile methodology;
- ITIL awareness;
- Experience working with different cultures.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.