Security Operations Engineer - RHELInformation Technology
Security Operations Engineer - RHEL - UNIX - Security - Fleet - Financial Services - Permanent
A leading Financial services company is looking for a Security Operations Engineer to join their Operations Infrastructure team.
- You will manage and support production and test systems to high levels of security and ensuring PCI DSS KPi's are met at all times.
- In addition to these tasks Security Operations will work closely with Technical Architecture as a point of support for security design, architecture compliance, threat and vulnerability management and penetration testing.
- You will own developing and maintaining supporting documentation, you will be required to assist in deploying automation of operational processes and procedures, identify weaknesses, propose, plan and deploy improvements to address and enhance the infrastructure design.
- You will always ensure best practice is followed in a commercial environment that supports high profile transactional web sites using industry standards.
- Adhere to the Change Management process
Key Skills required:
- Technical support to critical systems in a 24 x 7 managed services / data centre environment
- Strong Unix / Linux administration - RHEL
- Linux Kernel, Apache, Jboss
- Middleware Security
- Scripting i.e. Bash
- Supporting large Server environments
- Security Qualifications - i.e. GIAC, GCIH, SIEM, PCIP (nice to have)
The company offers a clear and defined structure for career progression.
Security Operations Engineer - RHEL - UNIX - Security - Fleet - Banking - Permanent