Global Systems Architect (RedHat)Infrastructure
Global Systems Architect (RedHat) - Enterprise - Automation - Cloud
And exciting opportunity has arisen for an accomplished Global Systems Architect to join a global client to take the lead in designing and implementing the next generation of Service Architectures.
The successful candidate will be required to translate high level business requirements into reliable, available, serviceable and secure technical solutions, and has been working in a 'hands-on' Enterprise Architect role and who wishes to remain technically involved whilst owning, defining and driving the future technical vision for the group. This global role is based within the Data Centre department.
Skills and experience required:
- Hand-on experience of delivering cloud transition projects
- Expert understanding of the deployment and on-going maintenance of RedHat - Linux KVMs
- Expert knowledge of the RedHat components required in the global installation environment: Satellite, Cobbler, Puppet, Puppet Dashboard, Foreman
- Expert understanding x86 hardware and of storage technologies
- Expert knowledge of server security, Scripting and Shell programming
- Experience with Big Data systems and technologies desirable (Splunk, ELK, Hadoop etc).
- Practical experience of supporting security best practice approaches in operational environments
- Exposure to time synchronisation protocols and their usage within financial production environments - specifically the support and delivery of PTP/NTP services and compliance within operational usage
If this is of interest and you have the required skills, please submit your CV over for immediate consideration.