Infrastructure Project Manager (Networks)Infrastructure
- Salary: GBP 550 per day - GBP 600 per day
- Location: South East
- Job type: Contract
- Reference: BBBH140018
Infrastructure Project Manager Networks - Firewall Migration - Financial Services - Surrey
Leading financial services client is looking for an Infrastructure Project Manager to manage the delivery of a strategic firewall / connectivity platform, and the migration of all external services and business applications that run in or use externally provided services. Experience in network and external connectivity migrations is a key factor.
Skills and experience required:
- Proven experience in IT project management within the financial services sector
- Proven experience in the delivery of Network related projects or a strong background in Network technology, preferably with external connectivity / firewall migration experience
- Track record of successful project delivery
- Experience with managing budgets
- Delivery and results focused, with the ability to build and manage client relationships
- Ability to report to steering committees comprised of senior executives
- Demonstrable experience in managing internal and external technology partners
- Breadth of knowledge across the infrastructure technology stack
- Ability to deal with challenging business stakeholders, swiftly take away issues and resolve
- Degree level qualification or equivalent (preferable)
- PRINCE2 or PMP certification (preferable)
If this is of interest and you have the required skills, please submit your CV over for immediate consideration.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.