Network Operations ManagerInfrastructure
Network operations manager required for Global Nasdaq listed business to lead and develop their UK Network Operations team managing several service platforms at the heart of the business.
The role will combine engineering leadership skills with excellent operational knowledge of SaaS environments to help the team condense complex problems toward definitive root cause explanations, pragmatic workarounds and recommendations for permanent resolution.
The role will work with UK and US operations and development teams to cement this reputation for reliability and customer-centric response to service issues.
As Network operations manager you will lead a small team of network engineers, whose primary function is to provide third line technical support for customer issues.
You will liaise closely with other support teams and their managers to ensure a seamless customer support experience whilst taking a lead in managing major service incidents.
As Network operations manager there will be an opportunity to be responsible for helping to embed a DevOps culture into the organisation and drive that forward.
To be successful in this role you will need as much of the following experience as possible:
- Previous management or team leadership experience.
- Broad knowledge of networking and networked applications with understanding at all layers from physical to application.
- Experience of SIP-based telephony or equivalent real-time IP-based communication.
- Proven ability to apply a methodical, systematic approach to fault diagnosis and problem solving.
- A risk-averse mentality familiar with principles of change control, risk mitigation and information security C, I and A.
- Comfortable with continuous change and ready to adapt to new structures and processes that arise as the company rapidly grows.
This is only a snapshot of the role and for a more detailed conversation around the role, company, a full job specification and a confidential discussion around your CV and Career please apply now!
McGregor Boyall is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.