Change Communications ManagerMarketing
JR127 - Change Communications Manager - FTSE 100 organisation - Surrey - 12 Month Contract - £375 - £425 per day
Our client is a FTSE 100 organisation who is looking for a talented Change Communications Manager to join the team.
You will work with multiple stakeholders to develop a communications and engagement strategy across a high profile Procurement programme. The post holder will have demonstrable experience business partnering with senior leaders, advising where necessary. Experience working on similarly complex change communications will be essential to carry out this role. Excellent written and verbal communications experience required.
To be considered:
- Expertise developing and implementing an engagement strategy
- Worked on complex international change programmes covering Europe ideally
- Experience business partnering with senior leaders across the function
- Providing advice and counsel where necessary
- First class written and verbal communications
- Comfortable working in fast paced environments
This opportunity is being managed by James Reeves at McGregor Boyall.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.