Procurement Business Partner - SAP SpecialistSupply Chain & Procurement
Business Partner - Procurement (SAP / Architecture team)
Our client, a leading international technology firm, implemented SAP in 2014 and are moving from multiple legacy ERP's to a single instance of SAP. The role of Procurement Business Partner wits within the Enterprise Architecture (EA) team, who guide the business through operational change for them to manage their roadmap and meet their strategic objectives. The team are part of a wider Global Business Systems Group. The team are an innovative and fast paced function who deliver high volumes of change and are looking to provide continuous improvement via the SAP implementation across all our global business functions.
Reporting into the Head of Enterprise Architecture, this Procurement Business Partner role forms part of a team, responsible for the design and maintenance of comprehensive, cost effective and deliverable IT solutions to meet the needs of our business.
The role of Procurement Business Partner will drive development and enhance the products on a daily basis that enable effective strategic decisions throughout the business. This will be conducted through key relationship management, setting expectations and helping to articulate roadmaps for their area of responsibility.
Specifically, Procurement will be a key part of the EA team, developing continuous improvement work packages for the Supply Chain areas of the capability model, working collaboratively with our Dev Ops team to drive value, flow and quality through self organising teams.
- Own our Requisition to Pay and Supply Chain work stream, working with the business through the EA to determine areas of continuous improvement and manage the flow of change into the DevOps function.
- Is knowledgeable of the products within their responsibility area and is recognized as a Subject Matter Expert within their area of expertise.
- Produce strategic roadmaps that align with functional direction.
- Identifies product, process and documentation deficiencies and makes suggestions for improvements
- Manages the design and implementation of processes and process improvements.
- Ensures high levels of business satisfaction for the products/solutions supported.
- Has knowledge of competitor's products and are up to date with releases from existing suppliers.
- Provides support and mentoring to resolve problems escalated from lower-levels of expertise within the organization.
- Build relationships with core users to ensure we can support and work effectively with all areas of the business.
Change / Project Development:
- Works with the end user, for enhancements to business processes and systems incorporating best practice.
- Value and ensure cost effective solutions to business problems.
- End to end Third Party management - products and activities.
- Acts as Functional Support Lead for larger application developments.
Business Engagement / Relationship Management:
- Identifies new opportunities and ensures that they are effectively progressed.
- Participate in the identification, review and promotion of additional services to the business.
- Identifies and documents cost savings/revenue opportunities for add-on services.
- Contribute to the definition of project scope.
- Maintain healthy, thriving relationships with key stakeholders.
- Be at the forefront of technical knowledge in your specialism.
- Deep understanding and gravitas to challenge the "why", not just the "how".
- Feed ideas into the Architecture foundation to guide application direction.
- Measure Business Benefit Realisation and feedback results to Stakeholders.
- Propose and produce innovative ideas to business problems.
About Security Clearance:
Security Clearance is required for this vacancy. If you are not currently Security Cleared, you will need to be eligible for this and willing to go through the process.
McGregor Boyall is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.