Head of HRHR
I am seeking a highly commercial HR professional to head up the HR Business Partnering team within a financial services organisation to lead the business on all aspects of human capital management. Based in South West England, the role will manage a small team of 5 HR Business Partners at varying levels of experience with an agenda to turn this into a highly commercial, forward thinking and advisory function for the business. It is an exciting and challenging environment for an HR professional looking to make an impact.
Key accountabilities for the role will be interpreting the business strategy into clear deliverables from a people strategy perspective, interfacing with the broader HR team and business functions as well as centres of excellence to drive out the HR initiatives. You will ensure they are engaged appropriately to deliver the appropriate support in all areas including talent management, succession and development and leadership initiatives as well as effectively oversee the tactical HR cyclical requirements.
For this role you will have sound experience within an HR role within financial services and a regulated environment and have the ability to work in a highly collaborative way with the ability to influence senior stakeholders and take them on a positive journey to make the business more effective.
As an ideal fit for this position you will have the following experience:
- Ability to manage stakeholders internally and externally within a challenging environment and influence accordingly
- Broad experience in all aspects of an HR Business Partner role and the ability to operate at a strategic level whilst managing cyclical processes
- Experience of managing and driving HR initiatives in a fast-paced, complex environment
- Demonstrable commercial and pragmatic approach to human capital solutions
- High level influencing and communication skills