Head of Digital
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Strategist to lead and devlop the Banking digital delivery strategy. This includes leading an integrated multi-channel approach to drive a new route to market and deliver best in class customer experience, in addition to proactively managing all existing digital solutions.
A proven track record of leading digital transformation change and very large, high performing teams is therefore essential.
What does this role holder do?
- Lead the transformation and implementation of a digital multi-channel strategy to drive a new route to market, best in class customer experience and improve efficiency to drive cost savings.
- Develop the teams strategy and direction for digital (direct, online, mobile, ATM & tablet) and telephony channels supporting complete range of customer needs.
- Design and lead the prioritisation, development, embedding and implementation of a best-in-class platforms for the website, online banking, mobile banking, digital banking and inbound and outbound contact centres.
- Manage product lifecycle across Channels with specific focus on rationalisation and elimination of duplicative platforms, introduction of enhanced service offering, re-design of existing product capabilities
- Attract, retain and develop talent within the digital team
- Drive and co-ordinate activities to co-develop the Channels strategy with other areas of Bank; ensure the development of a clear product strategy and value proposition
- Develop and lead the implementation of the digital channel functional policies, systems, processes, procedures and controls aligned with the Group strategy.
- Formulate KPI's for digital channels for personal banking in order to assure a customer centric approach.
- Proven track record of leading digital transformation within a financial services and large corporation, including design and implementation of operating models to maximise 'change'.
- Relevant experience in positions in the digital channels function.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with proven ability to influence at Executive and Senior Management level.
- Strong experience of leading diverse professional teams.
- Strong understanding of project management and technology delivery.
- Extensive experience of relevant legal policies, regulatory and statutory obligations and risk management.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Please apply directly to the advert for consideration.