Head of Technology (Financial Services experience required)
Our client are an industry leader in the Financial Services industry and pride themselves on bringing innovative solutions to their customers.
As a leader within the team, the Head of Information Technology Delivery will have a unique opportunity to deliver new capabilities that will impact Consumer and Community Banking Operations efficiency and customer experience. The leader in this role will support the Innovation Strategy, Journey and Operations management teams and will work closely with Architecture, Digital and Technology team to continuously deliver leading edge capabilities to our customers.
The Head of Information Technology will be responsible the delivery of programs in support of Operations efficiency and Journey delivery. This role will lead all business functions related to the technology delivery cycle including requirements/story development, testing, process design, business readiness and training.
- Set input, understanding & can execute/manage a technology strategy; having the ability to set challenging yet attainable goals for associates and managers, and performance management; requesting, managing & monitoring work efforts
- Present technology topics commensurate with the audience
- Lead and drive complex solution recommendations using gap analyses, alternative analyses, and total cost of ownership analyses across multiple options
- Maintain strong relationships with business partners; Serve as the technology expert, participate in business strategy for business to which you are aligned; Articulate business value of technology solutions to business partners
- Thrive with ambiguity, help to clarify and set direction
- Ensure compliance to corporate policy, technology policy, regulatory guidance and regulations
- Perform contractual vendor management including SLA management, tracking, and complex vendor negotiations including contract review
- Oversee multiple concurrent work streams, manage projects & work efforts to a System Delivery Life-Cycle process (SDLC) and Project Management Life-Cycle
- 10 years Program Management Experience. Demonstrated Success in implementing new technologies.
- Experience with and strong understanding of retail consumer channels including bank branches, Contact/Call Centers, ATM management, IVR, on-line banking, mobile banking, internet delivery and intranet delivery.
- Experience with leveraging expertise of solution and/or enterprise architects to ensure integrated solutions that extend the corporate architect as well as deliver reusable solutions in the form of SOA services and APIs.
Experience with operational strategy development and management of complex, new to the bank initiatives.
- Experience with customer experience digital delivery including a `digital first' perspective.
- Exceptional communication skills; able to communicate effectively with associates, peers, business partners, bank customers, senior bank leadership, executive bank leadership, regulators, and vendors
- Ability to work with senior leaders and team member at all levels to design and plan for changes in policy and servicing strategy.
- Highly consultative and collaborative. Demonstrated ability to manage resources across LOB's and business areas to deliver against commitments.
- Bachelor's Degree required, advanced degree strongly preferred.
Please apply directly to the advert for consideration for this exciting opportunity!