Assistant General Counsel-Consulting FirmIn-House
- Salary: USD 170000 per year - USD 200000 per year
- Location: UAE (Dubai)
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: PS12
Our client is a very high profiled professional services firm with a global clientele. They would like to hire a mid-level corporate lawyer fluent in English and Arabic with at least 7 years PQE to assit with their expansion in the region. The Assistant General Counsel will handle legal, compliance and professional affairs matters primarily for the Middle East region.
- Responsible for the review, drafting and negotiation of a variety of commercial contracts and other legal documents in English and Arabic, including form engagement letters and contracts, client form agreements, third party reliance letters, subcontracts, vendor agreements, trading agreements, acquisition agreements, memos as well as other legal documents ;
- Responsible for providing advice to consultants and corporate support functions on legal issues generally, including the legal/contractual implications of commercial business decisions and compliance related issues;
- Analyse new and changing laws and regulations;
- Identify liability exposure and provides creative solutions to manage and reduce risk;
- Interacts with outside counsel
- Assist with all matters related to legal support of the businesses, including compliance, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and corporate reorganizations;
- Qualified lawyer with at least 7 years PQE preferably from an international law firm.
- Strong contract review, drafting and negotiation skills in English and Arabic
- Transactional and corporate finance experience preferred
- Outgoing and able to work in a team with minimal supervision is key