Lead SAP MM ConsultantERP & BI
Lead SAP MM Consultant
Up to €80,000 benefits
Our client is a global business and is looking for a Lead SAP MM Consultant to join the team on a permanent basis.
- Lead for design of SAP Procurement area, including integration and end-to-end process design with all related systems including the Ariba solution
- Work with Group Purchasing Director and Business Unit / Category Purchasing managers, and Shared Services to champion and implement best-practice standard SAP P2P business solutions and processes.
- Provide insights on emerging systems and process trends, and best practices in the SAP Procurement area
- Evaluate business requirements, many outside of the 'standard' SAP template, and propose SAP functional and technical design solutions.
- Carry out sizing and resource requirements for SAP Procurement projects based on agreed design approach.
- Act as SAP Procurement lead analyst on projects of various types - i.e. new business implementation, existing template roll-out, enhancements / integration to facilitate new business process requirements etc.
- Design, develop and deliver enhancements in the form of specific mini-projects and change requests in the SAP Procurement area.
- Liaise with development team to define end-to-end technical and functional solutions to complex requirements.
- Technical mentoring and development of graduates, and new joiners to the team where required.
- Provide assistance to the Application Support team in the resolution of complex support calls escalated by them.
- SAP MM (Procurement) experience including design and configuration
- Lead experience
- Full life cycle experience
- SAP SRM or Ariba experience an advantage
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global organisation, if interested and for further details please contact email@example.com or apply immediately
Keywords - SAP Materials Management, SAP Procurement, SAP MM, SAP Lead