- Salary: GBP 275 per day - GBP 325 per day
- Location: UK & Europe
- Job type: Contract
- Reference: BBBH137886
- Understands the implications of decisions and actions on overall business profitability working close with the delivery organisation
- Understanding the value drivers of the business to identify profitable opportunities.
- Ownership of financial balance sheet control.
- Provide active support, insight and direction in relation to financial matters, including accounting positions and treatment
- Input into strategy development and financial appraisal Fixed Assets
- Delivery of monthly closure reports to senior stakeholders
- Standardising and improving financial processes, and practices in line with business requirements, in order to improve performance.
- Provide active support and direction to offshore organisation
- Good knowledge and understanding of key financial systems, data structures and financial definitions including the Group reporting definitions
- Finance project work e.g data cleansing, implementing new processes for the asset register
- Qualified accountant
- Strong experince of account consolidation
- Strong accounting knowledge and an understanding of how a set of primary statements link together and ideally with experience in statutory accounts & consolidating reporting
- Excellent working knowledge of excel essential, SAP experience preferred
- Certified ACCA ideally however CIMA or equivalent can be considered
- The ability to build rapport with internal and external stakeholders and senior management will be a key success factor as advice will be required to be given on accounting treatment, posting journals etc to management accountants across the business onshore and offshore; as well guidance to the Auditor.
- Professional and disciplined approach with the ability to consistently demonstrate leadership and commitment
- Ability to plan against a timeline, and meet demanding deadlines.
- SAP, Caseware, Office
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.