- Salary: GBP 50000 per year - GBP 65000 per year
- Location: UK & Europe
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: BBBH134731
Birmingham City Centre
McGregor Boyall are working with a leading financial services organisation who are going through major change and transformation. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the organisation as a Test Manager and provide test deliverables throughout the entire project life-cycle from day one!
As the Test Manager you will be required to deliver testing for projects to cost, time & quality tolerances as agreed to original test strategies, whilst applying best practice principles. Furthermore you will determine suitable test approach, tools & methodology with int/ext parties who will then undertake Non-Functional Test features, such as; performance, accessibility, security & OAT.
The successful Test Manager will have prior experience with the following:
- Strong Hands on testing; financial services background ideal, but not essential
- Test lifecycle: planning, scheduling, tracking, delivering and reporting
- Extensive commercial experience managing BAT/UAT test phases & navigating testing across multiple development methodologies
- Ability to liaise with & manage 3rd party suppliers to complete: performance testing , OAT, accessibility testing & security testing
- Understanding of test automation using tools including UFT, QTP and/or Selenium
- Qualifications: ISEB or ISTQB
I'm looking to speak with the best Test Managers who are keen to work on diverse and exciting projects and progress your career… Please apply for this position today. Either click the apply button or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
McGregor Boyall is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.