Senior Infrastructure AnalystInfrastructure
- Salary: GBP 35000 per year - GBP 38000.00 per year
- Location: UK & Europe
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: BBBH134831
Senior Infrastructure Analyst required to join a Leading Client in the City Centre of Leeds, who has a vast array of exposure to various infrastructure technology with the ability to manage, maintain, design and implement.
The is a great opportunity to work for an organisation that are going through tremendous growth, who continue to introduce, promote and encourage innovation, new ideas, fresh approaches throughout each and every individual and team.
Within this Senior Infrastructure Analyst role, you will be responsible for;
- Supporting, maintaining and managing the company's in-house technical and system infrastructure.
- Design and implementation of infrastructure and telecommunication systems
- Management of key IT infrastructure projects
- System design and specification
- Design IT standards and procedures for use within IT services
The successful Senior Infrastructure Analyst will have demonstrable expertise in several of the following technologies;
- Cisco switches, routers, firewalls and IP Telephony
- DNS/DHCP Network Services
- Avaya Telephony
- Windows Server 2003-2012R2
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange
- SQL Server
If you are interested in this role please contact Jake Adshead on 01618302109 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply and send your CV.
McGregor Boyall is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.