Social Media ManagerMarketing
Social Media Manager
12 month FTC
£35-45K Bonus, bens
Our client a globally recognised blue chip organisation is looking for an experienced social media manager to join the marketing team. You will be responsible for helping set the direction for social media, content, partnerships, events and Digital PR for the organisation.
- Responsible for managing a full range of social media channels, analysing and evaluating relative effectiveness, identifying and developing a presence on new platforms.
- Develop Social Media proposals in support of key campaigns where appropriate
- Develop new Social Media channels and creative assets to support Marketing and business strategy
- Manage relationships with social media agencies, monitoring insights from social listening
- Continually reporting and use metrics to capture trends and measure success of social media engagement.
- Ensure the customer experience of Social Media is seamless and well integrated
- Current/recent experience managing social media channels and optimising earned media usage within a large corporate
- Good understanding and expertise in digital innovation with a high awareness of new developments and trends in the digital space
- Experience in digital marketing and managing digital activities, e.g. website management, content creation, online journey management etc.
- Experience across a variety of social channels Inc. Twitter, YouTube, Facebook and LinkedIn
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.