HR Business Partner
- Salary: GBP 220 per day - GBP 270 per day
- Location: UK & Europe
- Job type: Contract
- Reference: BBBH137961
My client is an NHS Trust based near Peterborough, they are seeking an HR Business Partner on an initial 6-month interim basis. Working as a key member of the Workforce & OD senior management team, you will work in partnership to provide interventions and business solutions, providing quality leadership, and be at the forefront of driving and delivering change in your area. Proactively contributing to the designated Clinical Divisions, Medical staffing and the wider business agenda, supporting the delivery of the Trust's strategy and working with us to achieve our goal of being an employer of choice for "first class" clinicians and staff. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills in a fast moving and very demanding and evolving environment.
- Work alongside the Directorate leadership team to develop and deliver robust workforce plans for the Directorate, ensuring alignment and integration of the Corporate Workforce and OD Strategy with business strategy and planning cycle.
- Partner with and influence the Directorate leadership team to implement effective and consistent workforce strategies, plans and programmes, minimising people risks, monitoring impact against agreed standards and taking remedial action as required.
- As a key member of the Workforce Directorate management team take responsibility for the development of key strategic plans and interventions for workforce issues that affect the whole Trust, not just the Directorate with which the post holder is partnering.
- Take responsibility for the development of specific areas of HR policy for the whole Trust working collaboratively with other members of the Workforce and OD Directorate management team and ensuring alignment with national policy and requirements.
- Manage the identification and delivery of people related impacts in respect of Trust growth or change proposals e.g. insource/outsource, M&A, TUPE etc, drawing on input from specialist teams within the wider Corporate Workforce and OD function.
- Deliver robust project management of people and change activities across the Directorate including the creation and management of plans, issues, risks, opportunities and action logs.
- Act as a coach for the Directorate leadership team, providing advice, guidance and appropriate challenge. Act as a role model by demonstrating a collaborative and influencing style, negotiating with others to achieve best outcomes.
- Working in collaboration with all Corporate Workforce and OD colleagues, co-ordinate, develop and deliver robust workforce planning, forecasting and analytics across the Directorate to enable effective utilisation of resources and costs.
- Lead on all Directorate related employee relations issues including negotiations, case management and appeals.
- Lead on all Directorate related medical staffing matters, including all employee relations matters relating to Doctors.
- Analyse and reports key workforce metrics and trends across the Directorate and use insight and business knowledge to diagnose issues, identifying and recommending opportunities for business improvement.
- Degree qualification in relevant subject or equivalent experience
- Chartered Member of the CIPD
- In depth experience at working with senior managers with a significant track record of achievement
- Experience of working collaboratively with all stakeholders to deliver aims and objectives through a coaching and consultancy approach, supporting and developing the leadership and management capabilities of senior staff throughout the organisation.
- Strong understanding of the workforce agenda in the health sector
- Demonstration of a track record of team working with both internal and external team members
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.