Digital Performance Marketing ManagerMarketing
Digital Performance Marketing Manager
£40,000-£50,000 bonus, bens
***The role will be based in Leeds, however weekly travel to London 1 day per week will be required**
Our client, a recognised blue chip organisation is looking for an experienced marketing professional to provide proactive advice and support to marketing teams on appropriate ways to drive the optimisation of digital user experience.
- Drive digital reporting and develop digital insight in a way that enables the business to continually improve; constantly assess and evolve our set of reporting capabilities for efficiency, effectiveness and action ability.
- Provide proactive advice and support to marketing teams on appropriate to drive the optimization of onsite marketing using suitable software to benefit end user customer user experience.
- Manage IT Security, Compliance and Data Protection processes to proactively ensure we comply with relevant legislation and industry best practice.
- Act as thought leader to develop improved ways to tag, measure and optimize website to develop digital insight
- Present confidently and articulately to maximize understanding of digital performance & insight.
- Current/recent experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. Marketing, Digital Analytics or Digital Insight teams
- Experience working in relevant market/context, i.e. Banking environment managing business information and dashboard development
- Experience on relevant systems, i.e. Web analytics, optimisation software, business intelligence.
- Experience of using rsoftware packages, i.e. Adobe Analytics / WebTrends, Maxymiser, HTML5, CSS, Excel, Visual Basic, PowerPoint, or equivalent packages.
- Proven experience of successful project management, utilising relevant tools and techniques to ensure consistent delivery
Please send your CV to Becki Reed in the first instance via the link provided