Marketing Insight & Research ManagerMarketing
Marketing Insight & Research Manager
£40,000- £50,000 bonus, bens
Our client, a recognised blue chip organisation is looking for an experienced Marketing professional to provide customer insight and research for the UK marketing team.
- Deliver relevant brand and customer satisfaction data from specific projects and provide commentary and recommended actions to Marketing.
- Support Head of Insight in delivering and embedding customer insight strategy.
- Undertake data analysis, leveraging both customer voice and not customer voice data, structured and unstructured, across multiple channels and product lines, including digital.
- Provide specific agreed research and insight projects e.g. market share data, share of voice, competitor media spend, competitor brand and marketing strategy analysis etc.
- Follow the overall research strategy.
- Work with global research agency partners, when needed, for the execution of global research projects.
- Support the team through implementation of the marketing strategies and plans.
- Work with key stakeholders to gain buy-in to research findings and ensure that business areas have a plan to follow up on research.
- Demonstrate insight and understanding of local market dynamics and pressures.
- Relevant product knowledge of Market Research
- Experience working in a Marketing environment.
- Broad marketing experience.
- Customer insight, analytical and statistical experience with ability to initiate and use market and customer insight strategically to drive change.