Our Digital Content Editor will create help content for distribution across our digital channels. We are looking for a part time contractor who will work three days a week.
- Translate business requirements into best in class articles and journeys for customers and advisors. Work with subject matter experts, product owners and stakeholders to create effective copy and instructional text to be used across multiple digital channels.
- Ensure consistency of content across all our platforms.
- Provide regular updates and reports to stakeholders and project managers ensuring timely delivery of quality content.
- Engage with our customers and various parts of the business to monitor the effectiveness of all content, using research to ensure it helps the business achieve the targets of goal achievement and digital leakage.
- Extensive writing skills, with strong experience of embedding tone of voice/brand presence.
- Ability to interpret briefs and business requirements.
- Experience working across functions, (i.e. with designers and SMEs to ensure the content is the best in class).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Relevant degree in Media Studies, Digital Publishing or English discipline OR work experience equivalent.
If you are interested in hearing some more or think you would be the ideal candidate, please get in touch with Elisha on 01412122394 or alternatively drop me an email on email@example.com.
McGregor Boyall is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.