Compliance Generalist for Investment firm:
• Support the Head of Compliance as and when required on specific activities and projects;
• Produce compliance reports and metris
• Manage all assurnace and monitoring activities
• To build relationships and work with each department on the compliance framework, policies and procedures
• Identifying, assessing and managing compliance risk within the business
• Ensure all compliance principles, policies and procedures are clearly defined and adhered to
• Through regular and appropriate business involvement ensure all compliance work is carried out to the required level of competence
• Build and maintain effective working relationships with the internal stakeholders
• Regularly review and keep up to date with changes in regulatory, legislative and market practices that impact the business;
• Solid compliance experience within the financial services industry and compliance.
• Proven experience of working in a multi-disciplined team across business units.
• Strong understanding of all regulations that impact the business
• Strong report writing skills. • A good attention to detail, adaptability, a keenness to learn and accurate keyboard skills.
• Ability to build relationships effectively, both in the immediate team and wider business.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
Search for the best jobs in the world
to reset your password
Please enter your email address below to receive a link to reset your password via email.