Seeking a Senior HR Business Partner/HR Director to lead the HR function for an established Fintech busienss. The role will partner with the CEO and Executive team and own and create the People Strategy to enable the organisation to continue to grow. Leading a small team this role will require both strategic and operational HR leadership to build organisation capability and team performance, identifying and improving initiatives and organisation structure.
- Partner with the CEO and Executive team to define and embed a comprehensive people strategy
- Develop an approach to talent management and development that will define and enhance the workforce planning and succession strategy
- To work with the business to build capability and drive performance
- Lead on organisational change, reviewing organisation design and operating models
- Management of complex ER
- Lead and project manage key group wide HR Projects such as developing Leadership Frameworks
- Review and continue to enhance annual processes
- Report on key people metrics including turnover, hiring, engagement and diversity & inclusion
- Experience of working in the Fintech or SaaS industries
- Proven experience as a Senior HR Business Partner or HR Leader with strong HR Generalist foundations
- Experience in change management and organisation design
- Talent management, resource management and succession planning
- Analytical mindset experience of using data to inform and drive business change
Excellent communication, engagement and influencing skills
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.